Custom Order Policy
While it's incredibly flattering to receive a request for Custom Artwork, those projects do take a considerable amount more time than something that comes directly from our souls. Custom Order Requests will be subject to availability, and will require the following:
- Full payment of the quoted price will need to be paid prior to beginning the project itself. As a custom order is specific to the client, they are rarely able to be resold. Payment up front ensures that material costs and time are paid for accordingly.
- Refunds are not available on Custom Orders, with Order Remakes being an option only if/when agreed upon by both parties. In the event your product arrives damaged, these will be considered Special Circumstances, and further discussion will absolutely happen to find a suitable solution.
- When submitting for a Custom Order Request, a minimum of three (3) inspiration photos must be provided. This is to ensure we are all on the same page about what is being requested; in turn also ensuring the quoting process is accurate. Please do not send inspiration photos without including the artist's information. Even if they are not making your piece for you, they deserve that recognition.
- It must be understood that when requesting a Custom Order for a fluid medium such as Epoxy Resin or Alcohol Ink, the artist has very limited control. Your piece may not look exactly like your example photos, but we will do our best to ensure it looks fantastic!
- Communication will be kept to a minimum during the creative process; however, we will reach out to provide progress photos to ensure we are meeting your expectations. This ensures we are sticking to our quoted turn around times and completion dates.
- A minimum $50 Rush Order Fee may be paid to reduce your project lead time; however, this cannot always be guaranteed. In the event we are not able to accommodate a Rush Order you will be advised as soon as possible. Please note that you will be required to pay an additional amount for Expedited Shipping in the event you need it.
- Should your item be for Local Pick Up, it will need to be picked up within one week (7 calendar days) from when you are told it's ready. This helps keep our workshop clean, and gets you enjoying your piece that much sooner! Items that are not picked up within 7 days are subject to a storage fee of $25 per additional week. Items that are not picked up within 30 days are considered forfeited, and are considered available for attempted resale.