Winter is coming, and with that so are the shorter days. What better time to create something that honors the sunshine, right!? Join Keely from Of Moons & Mountains as she guides you through making your own unique crystal sun catcher. Whether you utilize the metaphysical properties of crystals, or just like the way they look, you'll supercharge your space with rainbows when that sweet, sweet sunshine hits your creation.
- November 26, 2022
- 6:00PM Start Time
- 7:30PM End Time
- Held downstairs at The Clover Co 10008 100 Ave Grande Prairie, AB
What to expect from the class:
Each sun catcher will come with your choice of focal point crystal, and a selenite stick.
Possible Crystal Options:
- Tigers Eye
- Various Quartz Points
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Green Adventurine
- Aura Howlite
- Smoky Quartz
You will also have the opportunity to upgrade your crystal at the time of the event via cash purchase. These can include items like double terminated quartz points, amethyst, citrine, spirit quartz, and various aura crystals.
You'll have creative access to:
- Czech glass beads
- Crystal prism beads
- Stone beads
- Acrylic beads
- Connector charms
To get you started, Keely has made ready-to-go kits that include pre-made eyepins, the necessary pliers to trim and close the eyepins, jump rings, and chain to hang your sun catcher. You will be learning how to appropriately trim, and close the eyepins provided, while also designing your own piece. While creative guidance can be given during the class, there is no set pattern or design that will be provided - meaning you can make whatever your mind can dream up with the supplies given! Example pieces will be hanging (and for sale) during the class to help give you that extra inspiration boost!
What Is Required of You:
- Please leave your selection of either GOLD or SILVER wire, and hardware for your sun catcher in the Order Comments Section - please note that if you do not do so, it will automatically default to gold
- Please arrive promptly for the beginning of the class as you will have a limited time to select your beads/crystals
- Please do not wear any hand jewelry in the event any wire, or tools slip from your hand - this is simply to avoid any damage, you can still wear them at your own risk but we are not responsible
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early to get set up in your seat
- Please remember to leave your cell phone number, or email address when placing the order for your class registration so that you can receive a reminder text or email
Please note that there is a $25 non-refundable deposit for this class. A reminder email or text will be sent 48 hours before the class for your convenience. Minimum age requirement to book is 16 if unaccompanied by an adult, or 13 if accompanied by an adult.
Are you interested in taking both this class, and the Half Hour Holiday Make-Up Class? Great! You'll automatically save 10% on your registration fees when you add both classes to your cart. Please note that a $50 non-refundable deposit will apply - $25 each class. This is part of your purchase price.
If you have any questions about the class please email email@example.com a minimum of 24 hours before the class date.